Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's Happening in the Backyard

What's a backyard without a dog sticking his nose into everything. Jake wants to be everywhere that I am.



The Magnolia tree is in full bloom, absolutely beautiful! We had a pretty big storm this morning and I thought it might knock off all the flowers but they held on strong!




The Lilacs are budding nicely




The Sugar Maple is just starting to get it's leaves




The Peonies are way ahead of last year!


Rhubarb is also ahead of last year, I think we'll be eating it by the end of the month.



The Prickly Pear Cactus is coming in nicely, I'm hoping to get those great yellow flowers again this year!


The Tulips have a few more days I think before I'll see any flowers.




The Daffodils have been blooming for a few days now.


And what's a backyard without a baby? RJ was not happy that I sat him down with the flowers.

Note the yellow Mohawk RJ is sporting; I think he looks great with the yellow daffodils!

No comments:

Post a Comment