Thursday, April 15, 2010

Before and After

It wasn't until I was looking through the pictures that I realized what a dramatic difference it made by painting the house last year. WOW!

BEFORE:



AFTER:


The City has recently removed all the Ash trees on my street. You can't tell by looking but there is a big tree stump just behind the Black Eyed Susan's that has been there since the last time the City removed trees. This time they allocated stump removal and asked if I wanted the stump removed from this area. At first I thought, no, I didn't want to dig all the plants out. But then decided that yeah I'd like the stump removed so I dug up as many plants as I could find and transplanted them. The City also said they would plant a tree in it's place! The stump has been removed and now I'm just waiting for the City to plant the tree then I'll put the plants back and cross my fingers that they will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment