Friday, July 16, 2010

They're back!


Those damn Japanese beetles! I was hoping I had gotten rid of them last year but I discovered some on my tomato plants and on the birch tree. Now it's time to pull out the big guns again. I don't think the beetles were actually eating the tomato plants as I did not see any indication of it. I think they're looking for something a little more appetizing. No edamame for you this year! and no green beans either. Go someplace else you little bastards. As soon as I get back from my bike ride this morning I'm getting the Bayer product out and using it in the flower garden. I can't use it in the veggie garden so I'm going to have to find something else. Maybe I can get the wasps from the garage to move to the garden, they like to eat the Japanese beetles.

No comments:

Post a Comment