Sunday, July 11, 2010

Everything is Growing!

 The rain this year has been insane. I am forever cutting the grass and pulling weeds. But it has been great for the vegetable garden.

Zucchini

Tomatoes

Potatoes, I haven't checked yet but I'm sure I have potatoes under the dirt. I think I'll dig a couple up tomorrow and have them for dinner :)

The cabbage is gigantic! I've never grown cabbage before so this is wild to me. 

The peppers are starting to look good.



Watermelon! Whew, they've finally taken off. I was concerned for a while because the watermelon did not seem to want to grow. 


I'm starting to move the vines towards the edge of the bed so they can come out of the bed and grow along the walkway.
 All in all the garden is looking good. I can't wait to pick the first veggies, I see a stir fry in my near future.


 And according to the fairy in the flower garden we've had more than 4 inches of rain recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment